Hemolytic anemia, also known as immune hemolytic anemia, is an autoimmune disorder in which our own red blood cells are attacked by antibodies. As a result, increased RBC destruction lowers the blood’s ability to carry oxygen. It is thought that environmental insults to the genome and genetic predisposition are what cause autoimmune hemolytic anemia (AIHA). Human leucocyte antigen associations have not yet been established because no unique HLA locus has been identified that can be linked to AIHA.
Hemolytic Anemia is a condition in which the body lacks enough healthy red blood cells to efficiently oxygenate its tissues. If you have anemia, you may feel rundown and feeble. Anaemia can take many different forms, each with a unique etiology. Anaemia can range from mild to severe, and it can be short-term or long-term. If you believe you have anemia, visit your doctor right away because it could be an indication of something more serious. Anaemia can be treated in a variety of ways, from taking vitamins to getting surgery.
A healthy, balanced diet may help you avoid certain types of anemia. It is caused by the same processes that cause malaria to kill red blood cells and sickle cell anemia to cause aberrant, breakable red blood cells. Anaemia is merely a sign of many medical disorders linked to diseases and is not, in and of itself, a disease. Red blood cell count or hemoglobin level reductions are referred to as “anemia.” Weakness, weariness, and other symptoms are the end result of low red blood cell production or high red blood cell destruction rates. Anemia is completely cured by homeopathic treatments. Natural homeopathic remedies are completely risk-free and very successful in treating anemia.
- Hemorrhage can occur following an unintentional injury, during a woman’s menstruation, or during childbirth, as well as in cases of gastrointestinal cancer, gastric ulcers, inflammatory bowel disease, and parasite manifestations such as gut-like hookworms and schistosomiasis.
- Lack of iron, iron deficiency Anemia is a typical side effect of pregnancy, lactation, acute hemorrhage, and long-term blood loss. Either a decreased consumption of foods high in iron or a problem with the gut’s ability to absorb iron are the causes.
- Megaloblastic anemia is brought on by a vitamin B12 (folic acid) deficiency.
- A condition known as autoimmune disease causes pernicious anemia. Vitamin B12 absorption is insufficient.
- Hemolytic anemia is brought on by the breakdown of red blood cells during illnesses like malaria or because of abnormal red blood cells like Sickle-Cell cell anemia.
- Thalassemia is a condition where there is a hereditary abnormality that affects the generation of hemoglobin.
Pallor, weakness or exhaustion, dizziness, mouth aches, difficulty inhaling or shortness of breath, palpitations, and jaundice in a hemolytic anemia; Iron deficiency anemia symptoms include koilonychia (spoon-shaped nails), pica (a desire to consume unusual, indigestible foods like chalk, ceramics, lime, dry rice, etc.), gastrointestinal symptoms (such as diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting), and tingling and numbness in the limbs in pernicious anemia.
There are many homeopathic treatments available for hemolytic anemia, some of which are listed below with their advantages:
- The best homeopathic treatment for anemia is thought to be ferrum metallicum.
- Anaemia brought on by sadness can be treated with Natrum Mur’s homeopathic medicine. A personal tragedy or another event could be the cause. The heat makes the situation worse. One prefers to consume more foods high in salt.
- People who are anemic and have the urge to eat chalk, paper, and earth are given the homeopathic medication nit-acid-one.
- Aletris Farinosa is a homeopathic remedy used to cure anemia in extremely frail and exhausted female patients. Such patients experience constant fatigue and low levels of energy. Fainting and vertigo are rather typical. The skin on the face seems pallid.
- China: One of the most effective homeopathic remedies for people who bleed excessively. Bleeding may result from trauma, menstruation, or other factors. The person frequently faints and is typically exhausted. After bleeding episodes, China helps to increase blood volume and control hemorrhage.
- The homeopathic remedy Cinchona aids in the treatment of anemia brought on by blood loss.
- Another successful treatment for pernicious anemia is phosphorus. When hands and arms are numb, phosphorus is incredibly beneficial. Additionally, long-lasting diarrhea is accompanied by weakness. Patients with phosphorus frequently exhibit a greater craving for ice cream and cool beverages. Additionally, kidney diseases that cause anemia are treated with phosphorus.
- Another successful treatment for anemia following malaria is arsenic alb. When there is a pronounced weakness that gets worse at night, an arsenic album is administered. The individual exudes great weakness and seems worn out. The weakness seems to get worse even with a little effort. The sensations of anxiety and restlessness are also significant.
- Alstonia scholaris is regarded as a comprehensive tonic for people who suffer from anemia and other symptoms after a malarial infection. In addition to anemia, other problems include poor digestion. Patients who require Alstonia scholaris have a history of diarrheal illness from malaria.
- Anemia brought on by dietary problems can be effectively treated with aluminum dioxide. The best treatment for the sluggishness of the digestive tract and persistent constipation is alumina. Because the intestines are so slow, the stool is held in for several days at a time. There is no urge to urinate. Constipation and pica are also prevalent, and there is a need for indigestible objects like chalk and coffee grounds. The individual is also sensitive to cold air.
- Nux vomica is useful for treating anemia brought on by dietary problems. Nux vomica is sensitive to cold air and develops constipation. The constipation symptoms of Nux Vomica are sparse stools and a persistent but ineffective need to urinate. After eating, there is also noticeable acidity and heaviness in the abdomen.
- Anemia in individuals who have been excessively and ineffectively medicated by drugs and tonics or as a result of an unintentional menstrual cycle interruption can be effectively treated with pulsatilla. The patient with pulsatilla has a perpetually tearful attitude and will cry at any time. The patient with pulsatilla feels worse in the heat and better in the fresh air. Another distinguishing sign of this treatment is thirstlessness.